Monday, December 19, 2005

one more time

i love christmas. i miss my ma, she passed five days before christmas in 2001. i was locked in a michigan prison, in solitaire cuz i was assaulted. I begged to see my dad who drove to Jackson to see me. They wouldn't let me. My dad had to send me a telegram to tell me ma was on life support and he was going to honor her stated wishes to disconnect these measures. this is the family values i attach to the engler, bush, reagan, rumsfeld set. My Family is Valuable-yours is expendable as "acceptable losses".

1 comment:

Joseph Hughes Coleman said...

I find it curious too
I'm a very serios mf. My only sibling may be shipping out to Iraq; a 47 yer-old who has not tasted combat. An accountant for the Air Force; LtCol Thomas W Coleman.
I view all people who earn money from the government and then express a disdain for people on the dole.
This country is run by corporations which were created in the 19th century to limit the rich in their liability for commercial decisions. No other class of people are as protected as the corporate officer, if you agree with this war I pity you.

Go to my site at bmoor.fanspace.com

thank you for your comment.

when me and my brother were children Dad owned a Jewish Delicatessen outside Detroit and he had a candy counter where he would let me my brother and our three cousins free access. Those were the days of Adams sour fruit gums and we would all unwrap a whole pack (my fav was sour orange) and chew all five pieces. My fillings hurt thinking about it.

Please pray for peace.